Companies are under continual competitive pressure to deliver product innovation, energy efficiency and increased value to the customer. We help by combining science and engineering expertise with market research to develop products that deliver commercial value and enhanced performance. Our end-to-end offering means that we are well placed to help with these activities.
Sagentia has extensive experience in the identification and integration of technologies from diverse industries into small domestic appliances, white goods and home care products. We have created products that meet new standards of performance and sustainability. Success requires capturing consumer insight and integrating market needs into concept scenarios using simple technology options that deliver portfolio growth.
Having worked with clients such as Aqualisa, Grohe and Therma Tru, we specialise in working with you to combine engineering and consumer propositions to define novel solutions for full product lifecycle innovation. We have worked in the following project areas:
- Shower systems
- Small domestic appliances
- White goods
We always work in multi-disciplinary teams and our work in the home and hygiene sector draws on our technology expertise in:
- Energy efficiency
- Product lifecycle
- Our expertise across the entire product development lifecycle
- Our ability to work alongside your development teams or to work independently
- Our curiosity, passion and collaborative approach in approaching new development challenges
- Our expertise, skills and knowledge of the science, technologies and disciplines required to bring successfully consumer devices to market
- We are very flexible in our business model and have a client-friendly attitude to IP ownership