Plastic products are ubiquitous due to their particular material properties – properties that scientists and engineers have developed over many years and can rely on to provide...
In this article, Charlotte Harvey, Consultant Mechanical Engineer, considers the growing trend of connected devices within the drug delivery space and how it not only enhances...
- Breaking up with plastic 50 views
- Cloudpaging: what’s it all about? 40 views
- New innovations in beating urban skin stress 36 views
- Conventional plastics and bioplastics: How can we move from the former to the latter 36 views
- Agri-tech: Livestock monitoring 35 views
- Quality control testing in CAR-T cell manufacture 34 views
- World-class research laboratories & facilities 26 views
- Agri-tech: heralding a new agricultural revolution 25 views
- Energy harvesting: Powering connected drug delivery devices 23 views
- Fizzing at the point of dispense 22 views
- Quality control testing in CAR-T cell manufacture
- Conventional plastics and bioplastics: How can we move from the former to the latter
- Understanding the materials science of plastics us to address end of life challenges
- Normalising connectivity – could unconnected devices become the exception?
- Horizon Scanning Survey
- Breaking up with plastic
- World-class research laboratories & facilities
- Agri-tech: Livestock monitoring
- Agri-tech: Pollination tracking
- Reconstitution Devices: Mixing, Power, Packaging & Regulation
Non-biodegradable plastics build up in landfill or the natural environment as we produce and dispose of them many...