Are you a solid electronics design engineer looking for the next step in your career? Are you passionate about working with new technology?
The electronics hardware team have recently been involved in successful complex system developments including the rapidly manufactured ventilator system for the UK government, advanced agricultural machinery, surgical robotics, novel drink dispensing technology and a next generation radiotherapy system.
• Design high quality and robust analogue and digital circuits for client projects at all stages from feasibility through to manufacture
• Co-ordinate closely with software, mechanical and systems engineering teams to produce highly optimised designs
• Design or integrate off-the-shelf wireless solutions into products
• Interact with our clients to plan projects, identify and formalise design requirements, report on / resolve complex trade-offs, and hand over finished designs
• Support integration & verification activities at hardware and system level
• Take the lead electronics design role on larger projects and mentor junior engineers
• The opportunity to achieve your personal goals and career progression by working on a variety of projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors
• The satisfaction of developing initial ideas into real tangible game changing products in short time scales
• The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
You will have
• Experienced full product development lifecycle, from concept through to transfer to manufacture in an electronics designer role
• Both analogue and digital design expertise (15+ years)
• Designed products for low power, high volume and low cost
• Debugged products for EMC and wireless compliance
• Simulated electronics circuits using Spice as well as RF simulators. e.g. HFSS or Comsol
• An excellent academic record with a good university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
We are looking for an exceptional, energetic, hard-working and hands-on Principal Electronics Engineer to join our group of world class employees. If successful you will be a key member of our high performing Electronics, Software and Systems (ESS) team. You will work with clients ranging from start-ups to global market leaders. You will use a combination of innovation, flexibility and technical excellence to meet and exceed our customers’ often demanding requirements and tight development timescales. You will enjoy making a solid technical contribution by leading or contributing to the development of complex electronic products through all stages of the development process, using your flair for innovation and ability to apply technology in new real word situations.