Are you a professionally driven software architect who not only loves architecting innovative software solutions but also who is still passionate about writing code? We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Architect to lead our development team in creating software solutions that meet our clients' needs.
This is a high profile role, placing you at the forefront of Sagentia’s innovative work in the IoT and healthcare space: We have successfully architected and deployed large networks (>2m devices) of connected smart audio and water meters as well as secure medical devices which are interoperable with Electronic Health Records, and need a talented and ambitious software architect to build on these successes and help lead our development team in creating the next generation of advanced solutions for our clients.
- A variety of exciting projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors
- The opportunity to develop initial ideas into real tangible products in short time scales
- Projects requiring the design of innovative devices and platform software architecture solutions to solve complex challenges
- Experience in working with clients to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Experience in technically leading a project team to develop software solutions.
- Proficient development skills in architecting software solutions for the Cloud, IoT and PC applications
- In-depth understanding of coding languages (C, C#, Java) and databases.
- Strong leadership skills and efficient communication skills.
- An excellent academic track record with a degree or postgraduate qualification in computer science, information technology or a related subject from a top university.
You might also have (but not essential):
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Smart phone / tablet cross platform development skills (e.g Xamarin Forms)
- Design for cybersecurity experience
We are looking for an exceptional, energetic, hard-working and hands-on enthusiastic senior solutions architect to join our group of world class employees. If successful you will be part of this high performing team and have the unique opportunity to work with clients from start-ups through to global market leaders. You will have a passion for technology and will use a combination of innovation, flexibility and technical excellence to meet and exceed our customers’ often demanding requirements in a fast-paced environment.
You will make a solid contribution by technically leading the software development and contributing to the implementation of complex software solutions through all stages of the software/product development process.
You will have bespoke training and mentoring to allow you to thrive within our environment and fully realise your personal potential.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.