Are you a creative electronics design consultant looking for the next step in your career? Are you passionate about working with new technology?
The electronics hardware team have recently been involved in successful electromechanical system developments including the rapidly manufactured ventilator system for the UK government, advanced agricultural machinery, surgical robotics, novel drink dispensing technology and a next generation radiotherapy system.
All these developments focus on delivering elegant and creative solutions that improve lives through innovation.
This role will offer you the perfect opportunity to not only work on multi-disciplinary project teams but also use your creativity and technical knowledge to develop solutions for our clients with the satisfaction of seeing your novel new creations launched in the market.
• Technically manage projects, taking responsibility for team member activities to ensure quality delivery in the right timescales
• Design high quality and robust analogue and digital circuits for client projects at all stages from feasibility through to manufacture
• Interact with our clients to plan projects, identify and formalise design requirements, and hand over finished designs
• Support integration & verification activities at hardware and system level
• The opportunity to achieve your personal goals and career progression by working on a variety of exciting projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors
• The reward of seeing your ideas developing into real tangible game changing products in short time scales
• The enjoyment of working with cutting-edge technologies
You will have
• Commercial awareness in technical or design consultancy;
• Ability to lead projects with experience in full product development lifecycle, from concept through to transfer to manufacture in an electronics designer role
• Both analogue and digital design expertise (5+ years)
• Designed products for low power, high volume and low cost
• Debugged products for EMC and wireless compliance
• Simulated electronics circuits using Spice as well as RF simulators. e.g. HFSS or Comsol
• An excellent academic record with a degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
We are looking for an exceptional, energetic, hard-working and hands-on Senior Electronics Consultant to join our group of world class employees. If successful you will be a key member of our high performing Electronics, Software and Systems (ESS) team. You will work with clients ranging from start-ups to global market leaders. You will use a combination of innovation, flexibility and technical excellence to meet and exceed our customers’ often demanding requirements and tight development timescales. You will enjoy making a solid technical contribution by managing or contributing to the development of complex electronic products through all stages of the development process, using your flair for innovation and ability to apply technology in new real word situations.