Are you a graduate with a keen interest in RF engineering? Do you love a technical challenge and have the desire to work on innovative device developments?
- A variety of exciting projects in the medical, industrial and consumer areas
- The opportunity to develop initial ideas into real tangible products in short time scales
- A position for you to advance your career in RF/electronic engineering
- A good understanding of electronic engineering and radio frequency engineering fundamentals
- Designed and implemented analogue and RF circuits
- Worked on products which contain Wifi, Bluetooth Smart, Cellular or a proprietary communications modules
- An appreciation of design for EMC and wireless compliance
- An excellent academic record with a 1st or 2.1 degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a top university
You might also have (but not essential):
- Antenna design experience
- Development experience with medical implant communication protocols for example MICS
- Full product development lifecycle experience, from inception through to manufacture
- Simulation experience using Spice as well as RF simulators. E.g. HFSS or Comsol
- Experience developing embedded C applications for microprocessor platforms
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and hands-on individual in the early stages of their RF career looking to join our group of world class employees. If successful you will be part of a high performing team and have the unique opportunity to work with clients from start-ups through to global market leaders. You will have a passion for technology and will use a combination of innovation, flexibility and technical excellence to meet and exceed our customers’ often demanding requirements and tight development timescales.
You will make a solid contribution by providing technical input to help with the development of complex electronic/RF products through all stages of the development process.
A day in the life
At any one time, we have dozens of active projects in the medical, industrial and consumer areas. As an RF/electronic engineer, you will have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills on one or more projects simultaneously across different market sectors. Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months to a couple of years. Typical projects will use a talented and collaborative cross-disciplinary team that provides insight into best practice product development in electronics design, mechanical design, and software design. You will be providing RF/electronics capability to deliver world class product developments to our clients. Your work will predominately be based at our Sagentia offices in Harston, Cambridge but there will likely be opportunities to travel to client sites in Europe or USA. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment in which we solve a variety of challenges from different industries.
You will have bespoke training and mentoring to allow you to thrive within our environment and fully realize your personal potential.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.