Are you a professionally driven cybersecurity specialist who not only loves architecting cyber secure software solutions but also who is still passionate about writing code?
• Projects requiring the design of cyber security risk control measures into innovative devices and platform software architecture solutions
• The opportunity to develop initial ideas into real tangible products in short time scales
• A variety of exciting projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors
• Experience in advising clients on cybersecurity issues
• Experience in developing, reviewing and implementing cybersecurity risk management plans and processes as part of device/product development
• Up to date knowledge of the current cyber security vulnerabilities in an ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
• Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
• An excellent academic track record with a degree or postgraduate qualification in computer science, information technology or a related subject from a top university.
You might also have (but not essential):
• Proficient development skills in architecting software solutions using C# code
• Experience in technically leading a project team to develop small-scale enterprise style software solutions.
We are looking for a dedicated and meticulous cybersecurity specialist to join our growing team. In the role, you will operate as part of a team to ensure the software, hardware, and related components we develop or our clients develop are protected from cyber-attacks from ground-up.
A Day in the life
At any one time we have dozens of active projects in the medical, industrial and consumer sectors. As a cybersecurity specialist, you will have the opportunity to not only utilise and improve your cybersecurity skills but also your code writing skills on one or more projects simultaneously across sectors. Projects range in length anywhere from a couple of months to a couple of years. Typical projects will use a talented and collaborative cross-disciplinary team that provides insight into best practice product development in electronics design, mechanical design, and software design. You will enjoy a variety of tasks such as devising cybersecurity plans, identification and implementation of cybersecurity measures for the products we develop and assist our business developers in selling cybersecurity as part of product development.
Your work will be predominately be based at our Sagentia offices in Harston, Cambridge but there will likely be opportunities to travel to client sites in Europe or USA. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment in which we solve a variety of challenges in different industries.
You will have bespoke training and mentoring to allow you to thrive within our environment and fully realise your personal potential.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.