Food & beverage
The use of innovative devices across the food & beverage sector is helping organisations to differentiate their business and build their brands. Devices cover the complete interaction of the consumer with the product, so encompass bottles and other packaging, vending machines, home use single-serve devices and a range of new ways in which our customers are seeking to deliver their products.
Sagentia has extensive experience across the food & beverage industry working with clients such as PepsiCo and Four Square (Mars). We specialise in vending, hot and cold beverages, snack food and health & fitness.
Areas of expertise
- Beverage systems
- Small domestic appliances
- Nutritional product design
- Technology scouting
- Food safety testing
We always work in multi-disciplinary teams and our work in the food & beverage sector draws on our technology expertise in sensing, fluid & dry powder handling, formulation chemistry and consumable & durable integration.
- Our expertise across the entire product development lifecycle
- Our ability to work alongside your development teams or to work independently
- Our curiosity, passion and collaborative approach in approaching new development challenges
- Our expertise, skills and knowledge of the science, technologies and disciplines required to bring successfully consumer devices to market
- We are very flexible in our business model and have a client-friendly attitude to IP ownership
360 degrees of innovation
Managing your product portfolio can be risky, disjointed and time consuming. We want to change that. Bringing together a distinctive combination of science, technology and industry expertise, we’ve created a market leading, end-to-end service.