This Site is hosted and operated by Sagentia Limited.
Registered as a company in England under company number 2081960.
Registered Address: Harston Mill, Harston Cambridge CB22 7GG, UK.
VAT Number: 432214202.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Sagentia Limited, its group and associated companies (“Sagentia”) owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this Site and its content, including but not limited to the names and logos of Sagentia and the Site’s underlying technology.
In accessing and using this Site you agree not to:
- disrupt, interfere with or restrict the use of the Site by other users including but not limited to denial of service attacks, mail bombing, flooding or other deliberate attempts to overload the Site;
- upload, post to, display or transmit any content or materials through the Site which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, menacing, indecent, misleading, unlawful or which violate, breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights);
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or circumvent or hack any user authentication or security controls in respect of the Site or attempt to do so;
- send or permit others to send unsolicited bulk, junk or spam emails of any kind or begin or forward chain emails or malicious emails to or via the Site;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the Site or attempt to transmit to or via the Site any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse any content or data contained on the Site and provided by or relating to Sagentia or any third party user of the Site.
Material on this Site may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices in such material are modified or removed. This permission does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where you must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material. All other rights are reserved and you must obtain our written permission before making any other use of material on this website.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this Site.
You can opt out of receiving marketing information at any time by contacting us in the ways given below or by unsubscribing using the links in any marketing emails we send you.
You have the right to ask us to provide you with the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please note that we are entitled to charge a £10 fee for this.
Links from the Site are provided for information and convenience only. We have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website or any website from which you have accessed this Site. We do not endorse any linked website. Exclusions and limitations of liability
This Site is intended to provide you with general information relating to Sagentia, and the goods, services and products available from them.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate and reliable. The Site and its content do not constitute advice in relation to any specific technology, sector or business activity. We give no warranty whatsoever that any the content of this Site will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
The content of this Site is subject to change without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to make corrections, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to our services, programs and products at any time or to discontinue any services, programs and products without notice. Any reference to a product or service that has been provided by us does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available or provided to any person at that time or at any time thereafter.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that this Site or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You are granted access to this Site strictly on the basis that you accept that the Site and its content are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Where you rely on any information or other content displayed on this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose) in respect of the Site and/or its content are excluded by us to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that Sagentia excludes all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or business opportunity or loss or corruption of data), whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this Site or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of the Site or any material or content accessed through it.
The information contained on this Site does not constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or any other product or services, or to enter into a contract with Sagentia or any other companies. Past performance by us or any other company referred to on the Site can not be relied upon as a guide to future performance.Internet security
Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to secure information passed through or accessed from or via this Site, you should note that the internet is not a secure medium. Any information you send from, through or to this Site may be intercepted, and is not guaranteed to reach the intended recipient.
You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the internet. Jurisdiction