The global healthcare sector is facing continued pressure to demonstrate greater health effectiveness and improved cost efficiency of all new products and procedures. With the combination of financial cutbacks, regulatory and reimbursement changes, evolving user characteristics and the transition towards connected
health, medical device manufacturers need to deliver value based innovation for their products and services to stay ahead.
At Sagentia we work across the boundaries of the patient care continuum, identifying and developing innovative surgical, diagnostic and patient care devices and systems. With a year track record of more than 27 years in the industry, we know the importance of combining science, technology, engineering and user focused design to solve difficult R&D challenges and we are well placed to help medical device companies respond to the industry’s challenges.
We work with clients from front end innovation and market needs analysis, through detailed design and product development, to transfer to manufacture. Many of our medical device developments also include complex software development, which is one of our core capabilities.
- Experts in complex medical device developments that meet aggressive timescales
- Multidisciplinary and cross sector teams providing broad insights
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 accreditation
- Delivery of practical and commercial solutions that meet real user needs
- Deep science and technology expertise
- Customer friendly IP approach
- Bring global perspective and experience to projects and a worldwide delivery capability
We’ve delivered innovation and value to a wide range of clients including: Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Smith & Nephew, Alere, St Jude Medical, T2 Biosystems, Titan and Photocure.